To allow our micro-grid customers to optimize their systems for maximum performance we have designed our meter to provide as much information as possible and whenever required.
Our WiFi meter has the following features:
- Meter tracks Voltage, Current, Active Power, Reactive Power, Active Energy, Reactive Energy, PowerFactor, Frequency, Temperature, and Active Demand.
- Meter exceeds Class 1.0s certification.
- Meter can remotely disconnect power from a power system’s customer.
- Meter is contained in a ruggedized tamper resistant case.
- Meters are designed to be low cost, easy to install and take up a small footprint.
|Absolute Maximum Voltage||300v|
|Rated Voltage (Un)||200v/240v|
|Extended Operating Voltage Range||40%-120%|
|Maximum Current||100 Amperes|
|Meter Class||IEC 1.0 S|
|Frequency Rated Frequency (fn)||50-60 Hz.|
|Pulse Constant||1000 impulses/kW|
|Shunt Resistance||250 micro Ohms|
|Meet or exceeds IEC||Class 1.0s|
|Actual active energy within||+/- 0.5%|
|Starting Current||0.05 Amperes|
|Creeping Current||No current and less than one pulse|
|Power Consumption||Active Power is 0.7 W
Apparent power is 1.5 VA
Current circuit 0.15 VA
|Insulation Strength||4 kV for 1 minute|
|Pulse Voltage||8 kV|
|Protection Class||Class 2, Double Insulated|