A rugged cost effective meter for a harsh world.
Our meter has been designed to be as robust and feature rich as possible while still being low cost and effective for all market types.
Our meter has the following features.
- Meter tracks Voltage, Current, Active Power, Reactive Power, Active Energy, Reactive Energy, PowerFactor, Frequency, Temperature, and ActiveDemand.
- Meter exceeds IEC Class 1.0s certification.
- Meter can remotely disconnect power from a customer.
- Meter is contained in a ruggedized tamper resistant case.
- Meters are designed to be low cost, easy to install, and take up a small footprint.
|Absolute Maximum Voltage||300v|
|Rated Voltage (Un)||200v/240v|
|Extended Operating Voltage Range||40%-120%|
|Maximum Current||100 Amperes|
|Meter Class||IEC 1.0 S|
|Frequency Rated Frequency (fn)||50-60 Hz.|
|Pulse Constant||1000 impulses/kW|
|Shunt Resistance||250 micro Ohms|
|Meet or exceeds IEC||Class 1.0s|
|Actual active energy within||+/- 0.5%|
|Starting Current||0.05 Amperes|
|Creeping Current||No current and less than one pulse|
|Power Consumption||Active Power is 0.7 W
Apparent power is 1.5 VA
Current circuit 0.15 VA
|Insulation Strength||4 kV for 1 minute|
|Pulse Voltage||8 kV|
|Protection Class||Class 2, Double Insulated|